Karting is the world’s most affordable form of motorsport. Many people associate it with young drivers, but adults are also very active in karting. Karting is considered the first step in any serious racer’s career.
It can prepare the driver for high-speed wheel-to-wheel racing by developing quick reflexes, precision, car control, set-up, mechanical and decision-making skills.
People of all ages can enjoy the sport with children as young as seven competing behind the wheel. Karting teaches these children, both boys and girls, basic driving skills well before they are able to obtain their road licence.
Karting is competitive, but it is also fun and family orientated, with involvement in the sport both on and off the track giving it a strong feeling of community.
• To promote a healthy spirit of sportsmanship
• To promote social activities among members
• To affiliate with Associations having similar aims and objectives
• To foster and develop safe karting procedures and to familiarize members with all safety aspects
• To encourage and promote all forms of kart activities
• To assist worthy charities
• To do all lawful acts and things that are incidental to the carrying out of the above aims and objectives